You’re excited. You made the decision you want to get rid of your pain and better your health. Behind that excitement you cannot help but wonder if you are ready. Ready for change and ready for the appointment itself. Below is a guide for what should you bring to your appointment so you can stop worrying and start focusing on the goals you want to achieve with your rehab.
WILL THIS BE YOUR FIRST TIME TO REVIVAL?
- Save some time and fill out your intake form online through our booking system. You should receive an email with instructions on how to fill it out.
- If you haven’t filled out your intake form before you arrive at your appointment you will need:
Family physicians name and contact
Name and contact of any other practitioners you have seen for this injury or see regularly
Findings from any recent scans, imaging, blood work or other tests relevant to why you are coming to see us
- A general idea of your medical and injury background
- Your goal for us to work towards throughout our treatment plan for you
- Clothing that allows us to assess your injury. Check out what do I wear to my appointment.
ARE YOU SEEING US BECAUSE OF INJURIES FROM A CAR ACCIDENT?
- Motor Vehicle Insurance company
- Claim number
- Name and contact information for your claim representative
- Date of the car accident
ARE YOU COMING IN FOR A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT FOLLOWING AN INITIAL ASSESSMENT?
- A general idea of how many times you were able to complete your home program given to you by your therapist at your last appointment (we hope it was every day!!)
- A general idea of any exercises that caused pain while doing them or certain exercises or stretches you really enjoyed or found helpful
- A timeline of any flare ups and what you believe caused the flare up
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ?
We are here to help contact us here or at info@builtbyrevival for a personal response to your questions. Do not forget to check out how to find our clinic and where to park as well as how to make the most out of your appointments.
Follow us on your favourite social media platform for additional resources to help overcome your aches and pains