Frustrated With Jaw Pain ?
The prevalence of temporomandibular joint and muscle disorder (TMJD) is between 5% and 12%.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Fatigue in your jaw when you are talking or chewing?
- Painful clicking when opening your mouth?
- Achey pain in and/or around your ear?
- Locking, difficulty opening or closing your jaw
Do You Have Any Of The Following Risk Factors?
- Poor posture function
- High stress levels
- Jaw clenching or grinding
- Women 18-44 years of age
- History of chronic inflammatory arthritis
- History of jaw trauma and/or surgery
- History of braces or poorly positioned teeth
- A genetic predisposition to pain sensitivity
- Increased stress responses
How Are We Different with Treatment?
Through a combination of hands on treatment, a home program and client education you will be well on your way to recovery and getting back to being the chatty Cathy that we know you want to be.
Our therapists understand how frustrating jaw pain can be. There are several reasons why the jaw can become dysfunctional and why only treating the jaw often does not get rid of jaw pain long term. At Revival we use a variety of techniques to address not only why you have pain now but why it started in the first place.
Request a Solution For Your Jaw Pain
Sign up to be the first in line for free access programs, early release content, and continual REVIVAL education on how to demand more from your health.
DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE BEFORE BOOKING?
We want to make sure we are the right choice for you right now. Click on the best option to find out more.