ARE YOU WONDERING WHAT AN APPOINTMENT WILL LOOK LIKE?
All of our appointments are one hour long. Your therapist will be with you for the entire hour with their undivided attention.
- Thorough health history
- Injury assessment that could include walking, squatting, range of motion testing, strength testing and any other special tests relevant to your injury
- Hands on manual therapy to treat what your therapist found during your assessment
- Walk through of your home program consisting of exercises, stretches and self treatment techniques
- Discussing about your long term health plan, revisiting goals and booking your next appointment
- Brief discussion on how you have been feeling since your last appointment
- Special testing relevant to your injury and to help us track your progress
- Hands on treatment techniques or modalities
- Progression or new set of exercises for your home program
- Continued discussion about our long term health goals for you and rebooking your next appointment
- Our clinic has a welcoming main entrance where you will wait for your appointment
- During treatment, we have various private treatment rooms to assure you feel comfortable and have the privacy you deserve as we know some injuries can be more sensitive than others
Follow us on your favourite social media platform for additional resources to help overcome your aches and pains