WHAT IS ATHLETIC THERAPY?
“Athletic Therapy is the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions using various manual therapy techniques, exercise prescription, and modalities including taping and bracing. The goal of Athletic Therapy is to facilitate client’s return to their desired activity level. It is suitable for everyone form weekend warriors to professional level athletes. An initial consultation with an Athletic Therapist will consist of a thorough orthopaedic and physical assessment as well as an evaluation of relevant medical history. The information gathered during consultation will be used to devise a personalized treatment and rehabilitation plan targeted to your specific needs.”
WHAT IS TELEHEALTH?
Telehealth is an appointment that is completed all online. Using technologies, such as computers and mobile devices, you can access an evaluation, recommendations and a plan to solve your pain. care services.
WHAT DOES AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT LOOK LIKE
ASSESSMENT & PLAN
- Thorough evaluation of your goals
- Detailed look into your injury history
- Virtual movement evaluation
- Assessment of compensations and movement patterns
- In depth, laid out rehabilitation plan
EXERCISES SPECIFIC TO YOU
- Custom exercises created specifically for you and your injury
- No generalized, cookie cutter handouts
- Well rounded program dealing with the root cause to prevent recurrence of pain
- Program tailored to build resiliency and reduce risk of injury
- Continued home program to help you exceed your previous standards
- Client education to give you back control of your life
- Tune up appointments to make sure you are still feeling your best
- Membership program with access to various tools and resources
- Community of amazing clients to support your continued recovery
- Access to your therapists for continued guidance and advice