MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT & CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT
Feeling frustrated and limited by your symptoms ?
You Deserve More Than Rest & Medication
Our clients come to us for MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT & CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT when they:
- want to get back to their activities of daily living as soon as possible
- know there is more to healing than rest, ice, medication and waiting
- have ongoing symptoms that have not resolved with other methods of therapy
- do not know how to help their healing after an injury
Does This Sound Like You?
- had a recent concussion or motor vehicle accident
- experience headaches as part of your daily or weekly life
- you know brain fog all too well
- you have dizziness, balance or visual issues
- migraines show up with or without warning
- you have difficulty concentrating & remembering
- you feel like you are missing out because of your symptoms
- you are not exactly sure what you are supposed to do or why you are not feeling better
Clients at Revival have reduced or completely eliminated concussion symptoms, returned to the activities they love and feel like they have a better understanding of their health.
ONE ON ONE WITH A THERAPIST
STEP 1: GET TO KNOW & UNDERSTAND YOU
✅THOROUGH INTAKE PROCESS
✅ONE HOUR OF UNDIVIDED ATTENTION TO DISCUSS YOUR PAIN & INJURY HISTORY
✅IDENTIFY YOUR GOALS
STEP 2: ASSESS THE CAUSES OF YOUR PAIN
✅EVALUATE THE AREA(S) YOU ARE FEELING DISCOMFORT
✅ANALYZE YOUR ENTIRE BODY FOR COMPENSATIONS AND CONTRIBUTING FACTORS THAT MAY BE CAUSING YOUR PAIN
✅DETERMINE KEY PRIORITIES TO ELIMINATE YOUR PAIN AND PREVENT IT FROM RE-OCCURING
✅CREATE A PLAN TO CORRECT THE FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR PAIN
STEP 3: START YOUR JOURNEY TO PAIN FREE
✅DISCUSS HOW WE WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AS A TEAM, REDUCING RELIANCE ON THERAPY
✅ADDRESS ANY & ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR INJURY, YOUR PLAN AND YOUR JOURNEY TO PAIN-FREE
✅RECEIVE AN INTRODUCTION INTO TREATMENT AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SELF TREATMENT
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT & CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT with Revival starts with an assessment.
Book an Initial Assessment with an Athletic Therapist to receive a full assessment and build a customized plan based on your symptoms and current limitations.